Conditions and Treatments
- Phacoemulsification with Intraocular Lens Implant
- Refractive Cataract Surgery
- Yag Capsulotomy
- Punctal Plugs
- Argon Laser Trabeculoplasty
- Premium Lens Implants
- Open Angle Glaucoma
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Dry Eye Syndrome
Ratings and Reviews
456 Ratings 226 Comments
|Listened to me||4.8|
|Cared about me||4.8|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.8|
|Included me in decisions about my care||4.8|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 26, 2023 Dr Tsamis is the best ophthalmologist I’ve ever seen.
- March 23, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is the best. She explains, listens and even laughs at my silly jokes.
- March 21, 2023 This was my first visit, and I received everything that I had been hoping for in a provider. I wasn't sure what to expect, and I always have a certain extent of anxiety in anticipation of doctor visits. The fact that everyone made sure I was at ease and effectively assuaged my anxiety really made a positive impression on me.
- March 21, 2023 Called back at 2:35 for a 2:00 appointment
- March 20, 2023 She explained everything
- March 20, 2023 Everyone cares about you and they listen to you and don't rush to get you out of there.
- March 19, 2023 I rated Dr. Tsamis a 10 only because I couldn't go higher. Dr. Tsamis is wonderful, caring and informative physician. She always asks if I have any questions and includes me in any decisions. I trust her with my eye care!
- March 19, 2023 she did a great job.
- March 18, 2023 She is great! WHY DO WE HAVE TO WEAR MASKS?
- March 17, 2023 very knowledgeable and very polite, great attitude.
- March 16, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is very professsional and knowledgeable.
- March 16, 2023 She listened to my concerns…
- March 16, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is great! She is thorough, explains everything and puts you at ease. I am thankful to have her as my ophthalmologist!
- March 16, 2023 Appreciate your working me in!
- March 14, 2023 Dr. TSamis is an amazing, excellent, caring surgeon who truly cares & take very good care of her patients. I’m so grateful to her for my cateract surgeries & the success of them. She’s truly amazing & I would highly recommend her to anyone & everyone!
- March 13, 2023 She great,she tells it like it is with no b.s. and I like that.
- March 11, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is a wonderful doctor. She answers my questions, explains what needs to be done very well and and gives me good information.
- March 11, 2023 Very caring and concerned about my oroblem
- March 10, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is terrific!! Very personable, understanding and extremely thorough.
- March 9, 2023 Dr Tsamis is highly qualified and cares about her patients eye health.
- March 8, 2023 Only had 1 issue. Doctor Tsamis told me I could ask to be put on a waiting list for any surgery cancelations in an effort to move date for procedure up if one came available. When scheduling I asked about getting on a list should something come up and was told in no uncertain terms that there was no list, the scheduler said she handled 3 doctors and I could call every day to see if there was a cancelation. Does not seem to very efficient if someone cancels for a surgery slot to be filled and there is no patient. Concerned that my complaint will create a problem for me since I have additional appointments to get measurements with this same scheduler.
- March 8, 2023 She is very good at her profession & she is very kind.
- March 3, 2023 When you encounter a medical professional like Dr. Tsamis who is capable, current, and compassionate; who not only takes time to provide a thorough exam (even for an unscheduled emergency visit), and then takes time to carefully explain what the issue is and treatment plan; all while instilling comfort and confidence in your eye care, then you have found a rare combination of skill and genuine patient care. Dr. Tsamis demonstrates all of these qualities at the highest level. I count myself blessed to be under her care!
- March 2, 2023 I recommend Katherine Tsamis,MD to anyone because she is a very caring person who take her job seriously. She not only talk to you ,but listens as well.
- March 1, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is very helpful and skilled. I have full confidence in her.
- March 1, 2023 She is the best
- February 28, 2023 She is friendly and professional. She cares about her patients and really wants to help you.
- February 28, 2023 Knowledgeable and patient
- February 25, 2023 Dr. Tsamis made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I was confident in her knowledge and skills. She really listened to me and wanted my input when we discussed my vision needs.
- February 25, 2023 Dr. Tsamis’ team gets an A++ from me because of the professional ethics and respectful mannerisms they exhibited. It was respect because of who they are not because they have to be. It was genuine.
- February 23, 2023 Dr Tsamis listens to your concerns and answers all of your questions. She cares about her patients.
- February 22, 2023 Knowledgeable, kind, understandable. Great doctor.
- February 22, 2023 Happy she is my Dr
- February 22, 2023 Very professional
- February 22, 2023 She cares
- February 21, 2023 Dr. Tsamis was very kind and knowledgeable and made sure to address my concerns. I would definitely recommend her.
- February 20, 2023 She was professional in all aspects. She answered my questions thoroughly and to my satisfaction. I liked her.
- February 11, 2023 Very informed and explained the problem with my wyes.
- February 10, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is very nice, caring, concerned and friendly!
- February 8, 2023 Great doctor in every way!
- February 8, 2023 She was great!
- February 8, 2023 Katherine Tsmais is extremely professional, kind, and makes me feel she is interested in providing exceptional care for my condition.
- February 7, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is very thorough and makes me feel comfortable when I have my eyes examined.
- February 5, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is the best! I feel very comfortable having her as my ophthalmologist.
- February 5, 2023 I don’t know her that well, but what little I saw of her and spoke to her made me surprised that she is so young to be doing that work…
- February 2, 2023 I thought that Dr. Tsamis put my best interest first.
- February 1, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly and cares about me as a patient. I am very glad that she is handling my eye care needs at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Ophthalmology in High Point; she is the medical care specialist that I trust to guide the health decisions and treatment of any and all concerns dealing with my eyesight and the well-being of my eyes.
- January 28, 2023 Dr Tsamis is always courteous and professional. Being her patient I feel my well being and any concerns I have she will do her best to address them.
- January 28, 2023 Dr Tsamis is very comforting when I have concerns about my recovery. She’s not only kind but extremely professional.
- January 27, 2023 I would just like to say how much we like Dr. Tsamis. She is professional, caring. She answers all our questions. She explains everything in way we understand. I recommend her every chance I get. We are so glad to have found her.
- January 26, 2023 She is always right on top of things and explains the diagnosis if there is one to be made and presents a solution. If is just a routine exam every six months she explains if things are the same or if there is a change.
- January 26, 2023 She explained my upcoming cataracted surgery procedure
- January 26, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is professional, sincere and caring in her care for a patient.
- January 26, 2023 Efficient, cordial, knowledgeable, skilled, and engaging.
- January 25, 2023 Excellent doctor. Great people skills.
- January 23, 2023 Very professional and caring.
- January 21, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is a great doctor and always treats me very well.
- January 20, 2023 Dr. Tsamis is the best eye doctor I have ever been to! She is not only a sweet person, she is caring and very intelligent! Her thorough examination and referral helped in my avoiding a possible serious issue. I’m am very happy with Dr. Tsamis! Thank you!
- January 18, 2023 Good caring service overall.
- January 17, 2023 As this was my first time visiting with Dr. Tsamis, I was extremely pleased with my entire experience. She is very nice, professional and explained the outcome of the exam and the results clearly so that I would understand.
- January 14, 2023 She is terrific!! Very professional but also very personable. She explains well, she listens well, she obviously enjoys what she does. She is excellent!!
- January 13, 2023 She’s the best!!
- January 12, 2023 She is a very good doctor. She explained everything to me about my condition. Fantastic doctor !
- January 9, 2023 While assessing my eyes she said things for the assistant to record but told/explained nothing to me. When done she did not ask if I had questions, just said come back in a year and left the room. No one said if I need a new prescription or not either. I had to look up the after visit notes in MyWakeHealth and then do some searching on Google to figure out what she noted! In the notes, it said to work on keeping my blood pressure down.
- January 5, 2023 Informative, patient, professional, upfront and caring.
- December 26, 2022 She explained everything as she went through the exam and told me what condition my eyes are in.
- December 25, 2022 Best care and makes you feel like they love their job.
- December 21, 2022 Very pleased w/doctor
- December 20, 2022 la doctora es muy amable y se preocupa por el paciente.
- December 16, 2022 smart and caring
- December 15, 2022 Very professional
- December 14, 2022 She. Very Nice
- December 13, 2022 Confident of her treatment program for the future. She provided the numbers that now exist and what they were on the last visit and the numbers she would like to see achieved.
- December 10, 2022 Friendly and professional
- December 10, 2022 Very good doctor who cares!
- December 9, 2022 Thank you Dr. Tsamis for catching my eye problem before it got really bad.
- December 8, 2022 Professional
- December 6, 2022 A caring professional !
- December 6, 2022 Dr Tsamis is thorough, knowledgeable, and kind.
- December 6, 2022 Dr Tsamis has always provided excellent care. She does a great job explaining any issues and or concerns during the visit. You never feel rushed and always attentive.
- December 3, 2022 I felt comfortable with Dr. Tsmais because she listened and respected my input about my condition.
- December 3, 2022 Dr. Tsamis was friendly, informative, professional, knowledgeable; most of all, I felt that she knew my case very well and knew me well. I am very glad that Dr. Tsamis is my ophthalmologist and I feel extremely confident that she is the best physician at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist and in the Triad area to guide the care of my vision needs as I age. In fact, if I lived anywhere in North Carolina I would travel to see Dr. Tsamis as a patient. She is compassionate, caring, extremely skilled as a physician. I have the utmost confidence in her.
- December 2, 2022 She is friendly, smart and easy to talk with…
- December 1, 2022 Dr.Tsamis is one of the best doctors I have she show she cares. My trust in her is off the charts. High Point is so lucky to have her, I recommend to all my friends and family. She has been very honest with me.
- December 1, 2022 Very pleased with her personal attention and professionalism.
- November 30, 2022 Dr. Tsamis knew all my issues before entering my room. Friendly and professional as always.
- November 27, 2022 Exceptional provider who listens and takes time to explain problem in detail. I really appreciate her.
- November 24, 2022 Building was clean Staff was efficient In and out in record time
- November 22, 2022 She is wonderful. She truly cares and explains everything in detail.
- November 21, 2022 She explained things in terms you can understand and she allows you to take part in your care by giving you choices to consider.
- November 20, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is a caring, competent professional. Her ???bedside?? manner is awesome! I trust Dr. Tsamis to manage my eye health needs.
- November 19, 2022 Dr Tsamis was very friendly and very helpful at informing me of my condition and how to treat it.
- November 19, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is a gem. She explained our conditions in detail using a prop for clarity. We are very pleased with her care.
- November 18, 2022 She does a great job
- November 17, 2022 Always caring and thorough, and always remembers me from visit to visit.
- November 16, 2022 She was wonderful and I look foward to seeing her again.
- November 16, 2022 I just can't say enough good words about Dr. Tsamis. I "inherited" her from another physician, and that was my lucky day! She is so nice, polite, caring and interested in your problem. She listens and explains. I drive 60 mile round-trip just to see her rather than go to someone nearer my home! I have recommended her to many of my friends. She is a wonderful person.
- November 14, 2022 Dr Tsamis explains what is going on with my eyes very clearly. She is very easy to easy to ask questioned
- November 13, 2022 Dr.Tsamis seems to very concerned about the condition of my eyes and I appreciate it.
- November 12, 2022 Great personality.
- November 12, 2022 Extremely competent & professional. Very caring & friendly.
- November 11, 2022 Love Katherine and she went overboard to answer with great detail and explanation my questions.
- November 10, 2022 Love her and she CARES
- November 10, 2022 Very pleased to have her for my doctor She shows her interest in the patient & so nice & friendly
- November 7, 2022 She is very through and really easy to talk to
- November 5, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is reassuring, concerned, capable and friendly.
- November 4, 2022 Dr.Tsamis is an excellent ophthalmologist.
- November 3, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is very kind, caring, knowledgeable and professional. I feel very secure under her care. I recommend her to friends.
- November 2, 2022 she is awesome!!!!!
- November 2, 2022 Very satisfied with professional care on my first visit.
- October 29, 2022 Very thoughtful and professional. She took time with me and I felt like she was very thorough and explained my situation well.
- October 29, 2022 She made me feel safe and confident she explained all the procedure in a very understanding way after meeting with her I was not concerned any more
- October 28, 2022 Best Atrium experience so far.
- October 27, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is an execeptional provider. She listened carefully and provided a level of care I have not received by other physicians. It??s a privilege to be her patient.
- October 26, 2022 Friendly and caring
- October 25, 2022 Very kind, knowledgeable, and she listened to me.
- October 22, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is very professional very precise and also easy to talk to and very interested in the comfort and well being of her patients . I appreciate her excellent care very much.
- October 22, 2022 She was prompt and professional...
- October 22, 2022 She is the best doctor, she made sure I knew what was going on from the beginning to the end. Each step she explained what was happening and why, I have never had this happen before. If she was to ever leave Wake Forest I would follow her that's how important she is to me and my family.
- October 20, 2022 She is the BEST in all ways!
- October 18, 2022 I appreciate her experience and wisdom. She obviously takes the time to fully review my file before seeing me. There is very good continuity from one visit to the next. I feel very comfortable with her recommendations.
- October 18, 2022 Willingness to listen and answer questions
- October 17, 2022 Very knowledgeable and caring
- October 15, 2022 Me explic?? lo delicado de la situaci??n actual en mi ojo y que necesitaba atenci??n de inmediata por lo que me refiri?? a otra especialista en la materia, por lo que me siento altamente agradecido por su gran atenci??n
- October 15, 2022 Dr Tsamis is very knowledgeable kind and considerate. Takes time to carefully listen and explain.
- October 13, 2022 Dr Tsamis was very friendly and explained any issues
- October 12, 2022 Dr Tsamis is the best. I feel fortunate I have her as my eye doctor.
- October 11, 2022 Friendly, through, and knowledgeable
- October 10, 2022 Wonderful Physician!
- October 7, 2022 Atrium WFB Ophthalmology (High Point) is one of the best practices that I have had experience with. The receptionist I saw was friendly, the nurses were willing to answer any questions and Dr. Tsamis was thorough in her evaluation of my eyes. Although the office was busy that day due to a specialist being there, Dr. Tsamis took all the time necessary with me. I did not feel rushed at all.
- October 6, 2022 She is a delightful individual and makes you feel very comfortable
- September 28, 2022 Appreciated her thorough exam and explanation of what she was doing. She made me feel important and took her time with me.Feel I can contact her if I have a problem.
- September 21, 2022 Excellent Doctor, caring and professional
- September 21, 2022 Dr. Tsmais was very informative, pleasant, and took the time to answer all of my questions.
- September 21, 2022 She was very professional and answered all the questions I had . I felt very confident in her care.
- September 20, 2022 I was very pleased with my visit to Dr, Tsamis. She explained my condition, went over the scan with me and clearly communicated the treatment she recommended. Very pleasant and knowledgeable.
- September 19, 2022 Dr Tsamis is the BEST!
- September 17, 2022 Very professional and explain details in layman's terms
- September 17, 2022 I??m very glad I found this provider! She is exceptional!
- September 15, 2022 She exudes a caring quality combined with an ability to explain complex issues in a very down to earth way!
- September 13, 2022 Open friendly informative and professional
- September 13, 2022 Caring. Professional, no waiting. Great
- September 11, 2022 This was the first time I had seen her and immediately felt comfortable in her care.
- September 9, 2022 Dr . Tsamis has always been friendly and professional .
- August 17, 2022 Dr.Tsamis seems to be very concerned about the condition of.my eyes and wants to do what she can to save my eyesight.
- August 17, 2022 She is very kind and concerned about my health
- August 17, 2022 Very nice and professional
- August 15, 2022 Listen and answer my question so I understood it
- August 15, 2022 Very helpful in diagnosing my problem. Informative and kind. Understanding my concerns and questions.
- August 13, 2022 She is thorough and understanding Her care was excellent. She knew exactly how to handle my ailment.
- August 13, 2022 Excelente. Me gust?? mucho su trato y sus conocimientos.
- August 13, 2022 Very good at what she does. Very smart
- August 13, 2022 Very friendly & showed concern
- August 11, 2022 Very attentive, caring and informative.
- August 11, 2022 Wonderful!
- August 9, 2022 VERY Pleased. She really makes me feel comfortable and I know lm in good hands. P.S She great for the eyes.
- August 9, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is very warm, caring and knowledgeable.
- August 8, 2022 she is was very knowledgeable and concerned about my condition.
- August 7, 2022 Dr. Tsamis listens and takes time to address concerns of her patients. I can only speak to me experience, but would definitely recommend her to anyone seeking ophthalmologic care. My experience with her and her team has been extremely gratifying.
- August 7, 2022 Why the mad rush get the exam done? No one took the time to discuss a number of items listed in the exam notes.
- August 6, 2022 she takes her time and makes me feel like she is concerned. she is a wonderful doctor.
- August 6, 2022 Doctor Tsamis is professional, knowledgeable and caring. She puts me at ease and I have complete confident in her abilities! Visiting her and her office has been one of the best experiences I have ever had!!
- August 5, 2022 I??ve been working with Dr. Tsamis for a couple of years now and she??s been very helpful and professional with me each time. I look forward to seeing her again soon. Thanks
- August 5, 2022 She was very nice and listened to my concerns. It was a very nice visit.
- August 4, 2022 The nurses are so very nice & helpful! Dr. Tsalmis is the best!!
- August 4, 2022 Friendly, knowledgeable, answers questions, never acts rushed
- August 4, 2022 She's a great doctor I will recommend her to my friends
- August 3, 2022 I like her she does her job well
- August 2, 2022 She is friendly, knowledgeable, and explains what i need to do, so i can understand!
- August 2, 2022 Very professional yet at the same time personable and caring.
- July 30, 2022 I felt like she was in a hurry this last surgery, like she may have a lot of surgeries that day. My opinion, just the way I was rushed and even her helping get me ready for the for surgery room.
- July 23, 2022 I can't say enough GOOD things about Dr. Tsamis. She is wonderful....so polite and caring. She listens to all concerns and explains everything. She makes you feel like you are "a part" of your own care. She is the best!
- July 21, 2022 Very pleasant as well as taking time to recheck eye pressure then explained why!
- July 21, 2022 I think Dr. Tsamis is the best I??ve been seeing her for years, she also did my cataract surgery
- July 21, 2022 They were behind schedule so they were a little less personal than last time. They were very through.
- July 21, 2022 As always, very pleased.
- July 13, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is very knowledgeable. She listens to your concerns. She explains everything in detail. She truly cares for her patients. She works so well with her staff.
- July 13, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is an excellent doctor.
- July 12, 2022 She explains what she will do, things that might go wrong but puts you at ease that she will do everything possible to have an excellent out come.
- July 10, 2022 she is very through and cares about my vision/
- July 10, 2022 Very Professional and Care about me
- July 8, 2022 She is always polite thorough and caring. She explains everything in a way that I can understand
- July 2, 2022 Very efficient listened when I ask questions
- July 2, 2022 My encounters with Dr. Tsamis and her team have been remarkable. I feel confident that I am getting the best possible outcome with the care/treatment plan she is providing. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends for their ophthalmology care!
- July 1, 2022 Seems to be knowledgeable. Explained well when o asked questions. I believe i wl be very sTixfied to have her as my eye specialist!
- July 1, 2022 She was very sweet and kind to me like she always is
- July 1, 2022 Dr.Tsamis is wonderful!!
- July 1, 2022 So glad I??m her patient!
- July 1, 2022 Dr Tsamis is a very sweet and nice person??? She always ask her patients how are they and if there is Something they would like to address,etc???. She always sits there and explains to you what is going on with your eyes and let??s you know what the problem is!!!! For me,I love dr Tsamis and I always prefer to see her at every visit !!!!! (And she always finds time for her patients)!!!!!! We Love You Dr Tsamis!!!! ????????????
- June 30, 2022 Dr.Tsamis is caring and listens.
- June 30, 2022 Professional, knowledgeable
- June 29, 2022 Muy amable y profesional!!!
- June 29, 2022 She is a very nice & professional Doctor. It??s always a pleasure to be doctored by her.
- June 28, 2022 She is A very nice and caring person. Who listens to her patients. And explain thing so you can really understand. I really appreciate her as my doctor.
- June 26, 2022 Very nice doctor and seems very caring
- June 24, 2022 Very professional and qualified
- June 22, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is an excellent doctor and displays. a great "bedside manner" with my entire family.
- June 22, 2022 very nice, friendly and efficient
- June 21, 2022 Extremely pleasant and easy to talk to. Makes sure that I understand what she??s doing and my future care.
- June 18, 2022 Previous provider would give me photgraphic image of my problematic retina freckle. This one has never done so. I have not asked but I do not recall a picture ever being taken by her to have a control status of the situation needing to be monitored yearly,
- June 11, 2022 I love Dr. Tsamis. She is very caring & she tells me everything that is going to happen & she makes me feel comfortable & safe.
- June 9, 2022 Good Visit
- June 8, 2022 Dr. Tsamis, clearly explained my procedure and what to expect. I would recommend her highly from the examination to my cataract surgery and post-op care. She is a wonderful doctor.
- June 7, 2022 Dr. Tsamis was extremely nice, explained my situation and seemed concerned about my health. I really enjoyed my visit.
- May 27, 2022 Only 1 visit, but found her very compasionate, friendly, listened to my concerns. I think I have found a new Doctor for my future eye care. Now if you would just accept United Health Care Medi are for eyeware I'd be completely happy.
- May 25, 2022 Very through. Caring and explained everything well.
- May 19, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is an amazing physician! She truly takes the time to listen and hear your questions and concerns then fields the best solutions. I have recommended her to many friends and family and will continue to go to her for years to come.
- May 18, 2022 I have two doctors who I consider having exceptional intelligence and judgment. One of them is Katherine Tsamis. I can trust in her diagnosis and method of treatment.
- May 11, 2022 Very thorough and wants to provide preventive measures to insure my eyesight doesn??t create future problems for me.
- May 5, 2022 Dr. Tsamis was very thorough with my examination. I felt she heard my concerns and explained her findings to me in detail. I feel very comfortable and confident with her providing my ophthalmologic care.
- May 5, 2022 I love her. She is caring and she is very qualified,! She is great!
- May 4, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is kind, caring, professional, extremely skilled and knowledgeable. Thank you, Atrium Health, for having her as an important part of your medical team. I count myself as fortunate indeed to be one of Dr. Tsamis?? patients.
- May 3, 2022 Professional, no long wait, personable and caring.
- May 3, 2022 Very professional and qualified
- May 1, 2022 I like Dr. Tsamis, she seems concerned in giving me the best possible care needed for the few problems I have. I hope to continue seeing her for the duration!
- April 30, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is very caring and knowledgeable. I am happy to trust the well-being of my eyes to her.
- April 28, 2022 I really didn't like the doctor they assigned to me she was cold and unfriendly. She definitely didn't have a bedside manner I don't want her to do my cataract surgery I'll be looking for another doctor. Do you have other doctors I could choose from thank you
- April 27, 2022 She took time with me, and did not make me feel she was rushed. Very professional explaining everything in terms I understood. I would highly recommend her.
- April 25, 2022 She was very good
- April 21, 2022 Very understanding, knowledgeable and cares about you as a patient.
- April 21, 2022 She was thorough in explaining all the elements of her examination. I felt very comfortable with her professional demeanor.
- April 18, 2022 Completely satisfied
- April 17, 2022 She listens and provides information related to one's needs
- April 16, 2022 Dr Tsamis is the best!!!
- April 16, 2022 She is very through
- April 13, 2022 Dr. Tsamis is pleasant medical doctor. She gives me informative information on my eye progress and always ask if I have any questions or concerns. Her personality puts me at ease during exam.
1565 N. University Parkway
High Point, NC 27262Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Thurs: 8 am - 5 pm
Fri: 8 am - 1 pm
- Wake Forest School of Medicine, 2015
- Transitional Residen, Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, 2016
- Ophthalmology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, 2019
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC