Our specialty pharmacy can assist you with medications for:
- Transplant, solid organ and bone marrow
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Dermatologic Conditions
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
In addition to your specialty medications, we can offer the convenience of assisting you with all your prescription needs.
Exceptional Care and Convenience
Our goal is to help you succeed with medication therapy by following our Patient and Family Promise. Potential health benefits and limitations of our program are described below.
What makes our service beneficial and unique is the ability to offer you:
- Personalized services to meet your needs
- Financial assistance and support (for example, co-pay discount cards, prior authorization approvals)
- Routine outreach from our expert pharmacy staff
- Continuous support in understanding your medications
- Timely delivery of medications to your doorstep before you need them
- The convenience of getting ALL your medications from one pharmacy
Limitations of our program may include:
- Program results are best when a patient is willing to actively participate in their care by asking questions and taking their medications as directed
- Program support does not replace the care provided by your physician
Your safety is one of our most important goals. We are here to help with any questions or concerns you have.
We will spend as much time as needed to ensure all your questions have been answered:
- Why am I taking this?
- When and how do I take it?
- What should I expect?
- When to ask for help?