Our Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine team are dedicated to keeping you and your family healthy, active, and pain-free. Whether you experience a sudden injury or are dealing with chronic pain, you can feel confident that you’re in good hands. Our nationally renowned, board-certified doctors, surgeons, physical therapists, and specialists provide the highest level of care for any orthopaedic injury or pain, and will be alongside you from your initial appointment to recovery.
Our experts will work with you to select the best non-surgical or surgical treatment for you and your condition. We offer many non-surgical options, but if surgery is necessary, our surgeons are specially trained and are among the most experienced in the country in treating your condition. This allows us to provide you with shorter recovery times and better outcomes.
- Total joint program
- Hand and upper extremity services
- Food and ankle/podiatry
- Sports medicine
- Musculoskeletal physical therapy
We commonly treat:
- Joint pain and injuries including the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, knee, ankle, and foot
- Sports injuries including sprains, fractures, broken bones, ACL/MCL tears, and rotator cuffs
- Hip, knee, shoulder, and total joint replacements
- Spine and back pain
- Arthritis, carpal tunnel, and nerve problems