To help our community prepare for a possible increase in patients with symptoms of respiratory illness, Urgent Care - Mocksville has expanded services to serve as a temporary respiratory symptom clinic while continuing care for patients who regularly receive care at Urgent Care – Mocksville.
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for a telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at the respiratory symptom clinic.
*An appointment is required to be seen at the respiratory symptom clinic. If primary care refers you to the respiratory symptom clinic, please call 336-713-0555 to schedule an appointment.
*Additionally, call the respiratory assessment clinic upon arriving for your scheduled appointment.
At Urgent Care - Mocksville we provide the following care and services:
- Open weekends and evenings for walk-in appointments (Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and Easter Sunday)
- Occupational health services including drug screens and physicals
- On-site labs and routine X-rays
- Minor office-based procedures
- Referrals to Wake Forest Baptist Health specialists as needed
Conditions treated at urgent care locations include:
- Minor burns or injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Ear infections
- Allergic reactions (non-life threatening)
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Rash or other skin irritations
- Mild asthma
- Animal bites
- Broken bones
Urgent care clinics are also a resource for flu shots and physicals for sports or school.
Learn about when to go to the emergency department instead of an urgent care clinic. When in doubt, call ahead. If we can’t accommodate your condition, we will advise you to go to the nearest emergency facility.