To help our community prepare for a possible increase in patients with symptoms of respiratory illness, Urgent Care - Mocksville has been converted into a temporary respiratory symptom clinic.
Patients who need urgent care services and typically go to Urgent Care – Mocksville can be seen at Urgent Care – Clemmons until the Respiratory Symptom Clinic is closed.
For questions about Urgent Care – Clemmons services, call 336-713-0400.
Learn more about our urgent care and convenience care locations.
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for a telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at one of the respiratory symptom clinics.
*Patients for the Respiratory Symptom Clinic, call 336-713-0555 once you arrive.
At Urgent Care - Mocksville we provide the following care and services:
- Open weekends and evenings for walk-in appointments (Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and Easter Sunday)
- Occupational health services including drug screens and physicals
- On-site labs and routine X-rays
- Minor office-based procedures
- Referrals to Wake Forest Baptist Health specialists as needed
Conditions treated at urgent care locations include:
- Minor burns or injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Ear infections
- Allergic reactions (non-life threatening)
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Rash or other skin irritations
- Mild asthma
- Animal bites
- Broken bones
Urgent care clinics are also a resource for flu shots and physicals for sports or school.
Learn about when to go to the emergency department instead of an urgent care clinic. When in doubt, call ahead. If we can’t accommodate your condition, we will advise you to go to the nearest emergency facility.