At Wake Forest Baptist Health, our plastic surgery team is dedicated to providing our patients with personal attention, cutting-edge technology and expertise with the latest treatment options.
When you choose us for your cosmetic surgery needs, you’re getting care from a health care system that is held to the highest quality and safety standards.
Whether you’re looking for surgery or specialty procedures, we want you to look and feel your best. Based on your goals and vision, we’ll work with you to customize a treatment plan that’s tailored just for you.
Nationally Ranked - With a Focus on Experience, Outcomes and Safety
- Uniquely qualified: In addition to being board certified, all our surgeons are subspecialists in their areas of expertise and have completed an additional one to two years in fellowship training.
- Highly experienced: Our surgeons have performed some of the highest number of total surgeries in the region and country.
- Ability to handle the most complex cases: Considered the “specialists of the specialists,” our surgeons perform complex cases that are referred from other surgeons.
- High patient satisfaction: Our patient satisfaction scores are high and patients are routinely happy with their outcomes.
- Convenient and accessible: Our procedure rooms allow for private entry and exit. We offer different locations to meet patient needs, and many of our surgeons offer early morning or late appointments to accommodate work schedules.
- Experienced nursing staff: Our highly trained and experienced nursing staff provide exceptional education and care before and after a procedure.
- Personable and welcoming: We treat patients with confidentiality and respect, making sure all concerns are validated and all questions are answered.
Cosmetic Surgery Specials
Throughout the year, providers with Wake Forest Baptist Health Cosmetic Surgery offer special pricing on treatments and procedures.