From the minute you get out of bed, where your feet take you has a big impact on your daily life. At Wake Forest Baptist Health, our foot and ankle specialists understand how important it is for their patients to walk and run without pain and difficulty.
Whether you're suffering from a traumatic foot injury, arthritis or a bunion, our goal is to make your next step forward much easier.
Our orthopaedists and podiatrists work together as a team, keeping patients in the same system for complete foot and ankle care.
There is no condition or injury that we can't treat. In fact, our full range of comprehensive foot and ankle services includes:
- A complete brace shop
- Highly-trained casting techs
- In-house physical therapists
- Advanced imaging technology
- Specialists in orthotics and prosthetics
In addition, we have expertise that many other practices in the region do not offer, including:
- Reconstructive surgery for complex deformity corrections with external fixators
- Ankle replacements
- Complex heel spur surgeries
- Minimally-invasive repairs of Achilles tendon ruptures and calcaneal fractures