As a Wake Forest Baptist Health nurse, you will have a vital role in providing patient and family-centered care that makes a difference in lives every day. You will also become part of a culture of collaboration, support and respect.
Nursing at High Point Medical Center is truly a unique experience. Our patient-centered, welcoming, community environment is evident from the moment you step on the units. We know one another; we support one another; we encourage each other to be the best through accountability and collaborative partnerships.
Nursing Specialties available at High Point Medical Center
- Emergency Department
- Surgical Services: Operating Room, Day Hospital, PACU, Endoscopy
- Women's and Children's Services: Labor and Delivery, Mother/Baby/Pediatrics, Newborn and Level II Nursery
- Critical & Intermediate Care: Medical ICU, Cardiac ICU, Telemetry, Cardiovascular Intervention, Neuro/Vascular
- Medical & Surgical Care: Neuro/Vascular, Orthopedics, Bariatrics, Urology, General Surgery, Renal, Respiratory, Oncology
- Medical Specialty: Joint Replacement Center, Inpatient Rehabilitation Center, Inpatient Renal Dialysis, Outpatient Oncology, Observation/Short Stay Diagnostic Unit
- Adult Behavioral Health
- Supplemental Staffing: Full time Float Pool, Per Diem Flex Pool