Are you a nurse, a student nurse or just thinking about a career in nursing?
It would be hard to find a profession with more diversity and opportunities than nursing. It would be equally hard to find a better place to enrich your nursing experience than Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
Benefits of a Nursing Career at Wake Forest Baptist
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center has been selected as one of the “Top 100 Hospitals to Work For” by Nursing Professionals magazine. There are a number of reasons for that distinction including:
- Flexible schedules for nursing staff
- Competitive pay and great benefits
- Shared Governance
- Relationship-based care
- Sign-On Bonus Program
- Why Work at Wake Forest Baptist
If you are already a nurse but want to continue your education, employees can get assistance through:
- Nursing-Awarded Scholarships
- Hospital Tuition Reimbursement
- University Employee Discounts
- Aspen University - 10% tuition discount on nursing, graduate, and doctoral programs.
- Capella University - 10% tuition discount.
- Drexel University - Special tuition rates for online programs.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University - Initial discount at 10% of tuition cost, but may increase up to 20% based on the total number of credit hours accrued in the previous year.
- Liberty University - 15% discount off of the tuition rates of our more than 400 online degree programs.
- University of Phoenix - 6% tuition reduction.
- Chamberlain University - 15% discount
- Excelsior College - Special discount on our stated fees and tuition. A Tuition Deferral Plan may also be available.
- Certification Reimbursement