For the convenience of web-based learning, this class is offered virtually with a live instructor.
This class is focused on preparing families for the exciting experience of bringing more than one newborn into the world!
This class includes:
- Maternal changes and nutritional needs
- Preterm labor prevention and management
- Labor and birth with multiples
- Life with more than 1 newborn
Parking and Directions
- We recommend entering Deck C from Cloverdale Avenue, next to the emergency room.
- Drive to purple level M to the reserved parking spaces for the mammography clinic, these are reserved in the evening for The Birth Center class participants.
- Walk through breezeway, check-in at kiosk, and complete Covid-19 screening. When you are asked reason for arrival choose “other.” Make a right at the information desk and immediate left toward “Main Hospital.”
- Follow the signs to “The Birth Center”
- Once you enter the main hospital, make a right at “Fresh Inspirations Café.” The Birth Center classroom in on the right beside “The Mother’s Nursing Nook.”