Expectant parents can join us for a tour of the The Birth Center at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. This tour will help you become familiar with our Labor & Delivery and Postpartum units as well as answer questions about your upcoming stay with us. In order to provide the best possible experience, the tour group size is limited.
Tours are currently offered virtually and are facilitated by members of The Birth Center staff. Question and answer session will follow the tour.
Tours fill quickly and are free of charge. Expectant parents may register for a tour, please see our schedule below with a link to registration. For any additional information or questions call 336-713-MOMS or email BCCC@wakehealth.edu.
Parking and Directions
- We recommend entering Deck C from Cloverdale Avenue, next to the emergency room.
- Drive to purple level M to the reserved parking spaces for the mammography clinic, these are reserved in the evening for The Birth Center class participants.
- Walk through breezeway, check-in at kiosk, and complete Covid-19 screening. When you are asked reason for arrival choose “other.” Make a right at the information desk and immediate left toward “Main Hospital.”
- Follow the signs to “The Birth Center”
- Once you enter the main hospital, make a right at “Fresh Inspirations Café.” The Birth Center classroom in on the right beside “The Mother’s Nursing Nook.”