Congenital heart disease is the number one birth defect in the United States. It affects about 1 in every 100 births and because of the medical and surgical advances available, babies with congenital heart defects now surviving well into adulthood.
At Brenner Children's, we have a team dedicated to your care for congenital heart disease, from infancy to adulthood. Our multi-disciplinary team includes:
- Adult and Pediatric Cardiologists
- Adult and Pediatric Interventional Cardiologists
- Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgeons
- Pediatric and Adult Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
- Cardiovascular Imaging Specialists
- Cardiovascular Critical Care Medicine Team
Our team cares for each patient by customizing their treatments and care plan to fit their unique needs. From exams to stress tests and catheter based heart repair to open heart surgery, our collaborative approach and use of the latest technology, allows us to provide the highest quality in care for our all of our patients.