Please read all information and application materials carefully.
The Summer VolunTeen Program is designated for students, ages 14-18 (applicant must be 14 years old by June 1, 2020 and not graduating this school year).
VolunTeens are required to dedicate the minimum volunteer hours during the summer to fulfill the requirements of the Program and return the following summer (if applicable). The minimum volunteer hours are stated in the Application Packet for each location.
A complete application submission includes:
- Submit an online Application- select Summer VolunTeen Program-Winston-Salem, Lexington, Wilkes or PATH VolunTeen-High Point as volunteer type.
- Download the Application Packet for the location where you want to volunteer:
Note: It is important that you select the packet for the correct location to ensure you are registering with the correct WFBH site. *Each selected participant can only participate in one WFBH Summer VolunTeen Program each summer.
Submit the following forms in your Application Packet:
- Essay (Typed only – NO handwritten answers)
- Signed Agreement and Parental Consent
- 2 Teacher Recommendation Forms (must be in a signed, sealed envelopes)
Applicants who fail to submit an online application, submit an incomplete Application Packet, or who submit an Application Packet after the deadline will not be considered for the Program.
Thank you for your interest in our 2020 Wake Forest Baptist Health Summer VolunTeen Program!