Please read all information and application materials carefully.
The Summer VolunTeen Program is designated for students, ages 14-18 (applicant must be 14 years old by June 1, 2019 and not graduating this school year).
VolunTeens are required to dedicate the minimum volunteer hours during the summer to fulfill the requirements of the Program, and to be eligible to return throughout the school year and/or return the following summer (if applicable). The minimum volunteer hours are stated in the Information Packet for each location.
Two things must happen for a complete submission:
- Submit an Application - select "Summer VolunTeen Program – Winston-Salem, High Point, Lexington, or Wilkes as volunteer type
- Download the application packet for the location where you wish to volunteer:
Application Packet - Winston-Salem Campus
Application Packet - High Point Medical Center
Application Packet Returning VolunTeens - High Point Medical Center
Application Packet - Lexington Medical Center
Application Packet - Wilkes Medical Center
NOTE: It is important that you select the packet for the correct location to ensure you are registering with the correct WFBH site.
Forms in Application Packet include:
- Checklist for VolunTeen Registration (Do not return with the Application packet)
- Questionnaire Answers (Typed)
- Signed Agreement and Parental Consent
- 2 Teacher Recommendation Forms (must be in a signed, sealed envelope)
Applicants who fail to submit an online application, turn in incomplete registration packets, or who turn in registration packets after the deadline will not be considered for the Program.
Thank you for your interest in our 2019 WFBH Summer VolunTeen Program!