What to Do If I Feel Sick?
What Are The Symptoms of COVID-19?
People with these symptoms or combinations of symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Pricing of COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing
During the COVID-19 emergency period declared by the Public Health Act, providers are required to make public the cash prices for the diagnostic test for COVID-19 [Reference: CARES Act Sec. 3202]. The cash price shown is for Wake Forest Baptist Health entities in all care settings where tests are performed.
*COVID-19 Diagnostic Test Cash Price: $125
Temporary Respiratory Symptom Clinics
To continue to serve people who may be experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, Wake Forest Baptist Health has opened several respiratory symptom clinics across the region.
We Promise to Keep You Safe, Healthy and COVID-Protected
Following advice from our infectious disease experts, we will be:
- Practicing social distancing in all of our clinic locations
- Minimizing wait times in common areas, like waiting rooms
- Asking our patients to join all providers and clinic staff in wearing masks
- Limiting visitors, with few exceptions
- Cleaning our facilities with strict sanitation protocols
- Conducting screenings for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival
- Offering expanded access to virtual visits via video or telephone
- Staffing Respiratory Assessment Clinics for patients with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms
COVID-19 How You Can Help
As the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, providers, researchers and staff from across the Wake Forest Baptist Health system are working diligently to provide for you and your family.
Many people have asked how they can best support our system during this challenging time. Given the strain on our resources to address this situation, your support is needed and appreciated.Join the Effort
Listen to the latest BestHealth podcast episodes featuring topics and discussions related to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) from experts at Wake Forest Baptist Health.
Get up-to-date regional information surrounding the virus and advice on how to better protect yourself and your family.
Topics range from dealing with stress eating, anxiety, talking to your kids about COVID-19 and more.