How to Schedule a Vaccination Appointment
Wake Forest Baptist Health has COVID-19 vaccination appointments available to anyone who is 12 years of age and older. People do not need to be patients of Wake Forest Baptist to make an appointment. Appointments are available through myWakeHealth (ages 18 and up) or by calling 336-70-COVID (ages 12 and up).
- COVID-19 vaccinations are by appointment only. No walk-ins are accepted.
- Patients who are age 12-17 are eligible for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine only, which will be administered at a designated location. To schedule a youth COVID-19 vaccination, please call 336-70-COVID.
- Please be as flexible as possible about the location of your appointment.
- If appointments are full, we will continue to add appointments and locations as supply allows.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free, whether or not you have health insurance. All vaccines help prevent COVID-19 and are effective in preventing hospitalization and death.