Please submit your application online using ASHP’s Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) and include the following information:
- A current CV
- Letter of intent
- Pharmacy school transcripts
When submitting your application, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Submit 3 (and only 3) references to the reference section of PhORCAS
- Submit letter of intent
- Ensure your letter of intent is in 12-point font and not more than 2 pages long
Please consider your choice for references carefully. We want information from people who will help us get to know you and understand how well you will succeed in our program.
In general, the best reference letters come from:
- Preceptors for pharmacy school rotations, particularly if there was a focus on clinical trials, research, or industry
- Faculty/administrators, organizational advisers and employers whom you have worked with on a particular project and/or know well
In your letter of intent, please answer the following questions:
- What are your goals for an investigational drugs and research pharmacy residency, and how does our program meet these goals?
- Describe any research experience or training, special projects or scientific work you have completed, as well as any notable professional accomplishments you have achieved.
- What do you think is the largest obstacle facing pharmacy today?
- What personal interests do you have outside of pharmacy?
The deadline for the PGY1/2 investigational drugs and research pharmacy residency program is January 4th.
On-site or virtual interviews will be granted for select applicants based on the merit of the application.