Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates: Wearing a cloth face covering may prevent you from spreading respiratory droplets. If everyone wears a cloth face covering when out in public, the risk of exposure to COVID-19 can be reduced in our community. More About Face Coverings | More COVID-19 Updates | Our Care Options
Wake Forest Baptist Health - Davie Medical Center
Designed to enhance your patient experience, Davie Medical Center offers:
- Wake Forest Baptist Health doctors and staff
- A convenient location at the intersection of I-40 and Highway 801
- Free parking and easy-to-find doctors' offices
- An entire floor devoted to orthopaedics and physical therapy
- A patient pharmacy
- A conference room available for community use
- Earth tones and natural light for a more patient-friendly atmosphere
Patient and Family Resources
Davie Medical Center Path to Wellness
Davie Medical Center's walking trail, Path to Wellness, provides a safe and beautiful environment for the community to exercise and enjoy the scenic campus of Davie Medical Center. Please consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. Download a map of our various walking trails.
Subscribe to Our eNewsletter
Subscribe to Davie Medical Center's newsletter to receive messages about health tips, advance notification of classes and screenings, and other useful health-related updates.