Thank you for your interest in our program. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Please submit your application using ASHP’s Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS).
- Eligible for pharmacy licensure in North Carolina.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Pharmacy school transcripts.
- Pre-requisites: Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE-accredited school or college; minimum GPA of 2.5 or PASS.
- Letters of reference (3); for PGY2 programs, one letter should be from your PGY1 Residency Program Director if able.
- Letter of intent.
- Please describe how this residency program aligns with your personal and professional goals.
- You may also use this space to share any additional information about yourself that you feel is not represented elsewhere in your application.
- The letter should be single-spaced with 1-inch margins in 11-point font and no more than 1 page long.
The deadline for this residency program can be found in PhORCAS.