Our learning experience structure is designed to ensure that your learning experiences support your individual interests and career goals.
Learning experiences include:
- Orientation (4 weeks)
- Internal Medicine 1 (6 weeks)
- Internal Medicine 2 (6 weeks)
- Health-System Pharmacy Administration (4 weeks)
- Critical Care 1 (6 weeks)
- Population Health (6 weeks)
Required Selective Clinical Rotations (4-6 weeks)Must complete at least four of the following.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Critical Care 2
- Emergency Medicine
- Medication Strategy and Clinical Management
Required Longitudinal Learning Experiences
- Practice Experience
- Professional Development