Our dermatology experts at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist provide the highest caliber, compassionate care for patients of all ages.
In addition to diagnosing and treating disorders of the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes, Wake Forest Baptist dermatologists are active in special areas of clinical care and research.
Specialty clinics include:
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma Clinic
- Complex Medical Dermatology Clinic
- Women’s Health Clinic - most common conditions treated are vulvar diseases (lichen sclerosus, erosive vulvar lichen planus, lichen simplex chronicus, genital psoriasis, irritant and contact dermatitis and vulvodynia).
- Contact Dermatitis Clinic
- Pediatric Dermatology Clinic
- Phototherapy Unit
- Psoriasis Clinic
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Hair Disorders Clinic - serves patients of all ages who have hair loss or abnormal hair growth. We offer laser hair removal and electrolysis. Patients may take part in studies aimed at determining the causes and treatment of different types of hair loss.
- Dermatologic and Cutaneous Surgery Unit (Mohs surgery) - devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of complex and advanced skin cancer