The 16th Annual Cheers! to Brenner Children's Virtual Kickoff Party was live streamed on Thursday, November 5. WGHP Fox 8's Chad Tucker and his wife, Meredith, hosted an amazing evening. They were joined by Kernersville native and country music recording star Chris Lane.
More than $77,000 was raised for Brenner Children's Patient Assistance Fund which helps patients and families with travel, medications, meals, bereavement services, home health equipment and more.
Our online auction was full of holiday-themed items and gifts, and our November calendar of events included a variety of FUN-raising events at local businesses.
Cheers! 2020 chairs, Denise and David Hickman and Alissa and Lyn Williams welcomed our viewers and dedicated the evening to the patients and families at Brenner Children's who joined us.
Give to Cheers!
Your donations, regardless of the amount, are always needed. This year, proceeds benefit the Brenner Children's Patient Assistance Fund, which helps families with travel expenses, medications, meals, bereavement services, home health equipment and much more.
Our Special Guests
The Tucker Family
Chad, Meredith, Carson Parry, Pearl Monroe "Roe-Roe" and Franklin Reeves. Roe-Roe is currently being treated for Leukemia at Brenner Children's. Thank you for sharing your journey!
Country music platinum recording artist. Special thanks to Chris, his band and Big Loud Records for musical performances of Big, Big Plans and I Don't Know About You.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
- Herman Miller and Alfred Williams
- Marzano Capital Group
- North State Environmental, Inc.
- Rodgers Builders
- Salem Investment Counselors
- Salem Smiles
- Sutton Brothers
- Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Blanco Tackabery
- Daniel Couture, MD and Karen Couture
- First Bank
- First Reliance Bank
- Julie Ann Freischlag, MD and Mr. Philip J. Roethle
- Shannon G. Hanson, PhD and William Hanson
- Health Systems Management, Inc.
- Kilpatrick, Townsend and Stockton
- Law Offices of Timothy D. Welborn
- Lisa and Jim Marshall
- Oppenheimer & Company, Inc.
- Tina S. Merhoff and Associates Pediatric Dentistry
- 421 Builders
- Selina Aguilar
- Bayada Pediatrics
- Bernard Robinson & Co., LLP
- Carter Lumber
- DevCon Resources
- Don's Heating and Air
- Excalibur Marketing
- Ragan and Dara Folan
- Garner Foods
- Sara and John Hollan
- Home Real Estate Company
- Inpro Corporation
- Marcela Heinrich, MD and Manuel Jayo
- LMI Builders
- Parrish Tire Company
- Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Thomas Pranikoff, MD and Karen Pranikoff
- Spangler, Rohlfing and Lambert Pediatric Dentistry
- Christopher Tuohy, MD
- Emily C. Williamson, MD and Edward Williamson