We are thrilled to announce that Cheers! to Brenner Children’s 2020 raised more than $80,000! Proceeds from this year’s events benefited the Brenner Children’s Patient Assistance Fund, which helps families with travel expenses, medications, meals, bereavement services, home health equipment and much more. Thank you to everyone that supported Brenner Children’s during this uncertain time! Check back for announcements for Cheers! to Brenner Children’s in 2021.
The 16th Annual Cheers! to Brenner Children's looked very different in 2020 due to the pandemic. It began with a live-streamed Virtual Kickoff Party on Thursday, November 5th. What an amazing evening! Our hosts were WGHP Fox8's Chad Tucker and his wife Meredith. They were joined by Kernersville native and country music recording star Chris Lane. Our Cheers! 2020 chairs, Denise and David Hickman and Alissa and Lyn Williams welcomed our viewers and dedicated the evening to all of the patients and families at Brenner Children's.
Special thanks to the Hickman’s and Williams’ for their dedication to the success of this year’s Cheers!
Area restaurants and businesses held FUN-raising activities throughout November 2020. We would like to thank the following businesses for supporting Brenner Children's:
Ava's Cupcakes - Broad Branch Distillery - Caroline's Cookie Company - Cyclebar Winston-Salem - Foothills Brewing - Great Clips - Ketchie Creek Clemmons - Local Artisan Restaurant - Om Indian Groceries - Sir Winston Wine Loft and Restaurant - Stella Brew - The Station General Store and Taproom - Village Juice Downtown
Cheers! to Brenner Children's would not be possible were it not for the continued support of our sponsors. Thank you!
- Herman Miller and Alfred Williams
- Marzano Capital Group
North State Environmental, Inc.
- Rodgers Builders
Salem Investment Counselors
- Salem Smiles
- Sutton Brothers
- Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Blanco Tackabery
- Daniel Couture, MD and Karen Couture
- First Bank
- First Reliance Bank
- Julie Ann Freischlag, MD and Mr. Philip J. Roethle
- Shannon G. Hanson, PhD and William Hanson
- Health Systems Management, Inc.
- Kilpatrick, Townsend and Stockton
- Law Offices of Timothy D. Welborn
- Lisa and Jim Marshall
- Oppenheimer & Company, Inc.
- Tina S. Merhoff and Associates Pediatric Dentistry
- 421 Builders
- Selina Aguilar
- Bayada Pediatrics
- Bernard Robinson & Co., LLP
- Carter Lumber
- DevCon Resources
- Don's Heating and Air
- Excalibur Marketing
- Ragan and Dara Folan
- Garner Foods
- Sara and John Hollan
- Home Real Estate Company
- Inpro Corporation
- Marcela Heinrich, MD and Manuel Jayo
- LMI Builders
- Parrish Tire Company
- Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Thomas Pranikoff, MD and Karen Pranikoff
- Spangler, Rohlfing and Lambert Pediatric Dentistry
- Christopher Tuohy, MD
- Emily C. Williamson, MD and Edward Williamson