Our comprehensive, expanding list of services and flexible delivery model ensures our team can provide a solution to meet nearly any health-related business need. Including:
- ON-SITE WELLNESS AND SICK CARE WITH A NURSE HEALTH COACH OR PA/NP – One site or multiple sites. In-person or virtual.
- HEALTH COACHING to assist employees in making long-term behavior changes that improve health
- CARE NAVIGATION to ensure employees get the right care at the right time at the right place, significantly reducing unnecessary visits to the emergency room and urgent care
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES, including acute injury assessment, treatment and follow-up care; injury re-evaluation/return to work; pre-employment and annual physicals; Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals; respirator fit testing, vision and hearing screenings; drug and alcohol screenings and more
- HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENTS, BIOMETRIC LAB SCREENINGS AND FLU VACCINES to identify risks and keep staff well and working
- CLASSES AND LUNCH & LEARNS to provide resources for tobacco treatment, stress reduction, weight management, diabetes prevention and more
- BEHAVIORAL AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES available on-site, in office or by phone
- Limited-scope PHARMACY SERVICES (available with on-site PA)
- EXECUTIVE HEALTH PHYSICALS and customized services to meet the needs of corporate boards, executives and upper management and to ensure they are operating at the top of their health
- TARGETED POPULATION HEALTH cost and condition monitoring and management, using data to determine which employees are “at risk” or “rising risk” allowing health conditions and behaviors to be addressed early, avoiding higher cost outcomes
All services can be provided on-site and many can also be provided virtually.
For Flu Shot Clinics, please complete the On-Site Flu Clinic Request Form.
For more information on any of these BestHealth For Business programs, please contact us at 336-713-3868 or ForBusiness@wakehealth.edu.