Family medicine doctors and providers deliver comprehensive health care for all ages, from newborns to seniors. Whether your focus is on yearly checkups for preventive care to keep you healthy, on-going management of chronic diseases or the occasions when you or family members may need more immediate care, support is at every turn, for everyone.
By choosing an Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist family medicine provider, you’ll have a partner to help you manage and improve your health and your family’s. Benefits include:
- Health and medical expertise for all stages of life, under one roof
- A provider who knows you and your family’s unique health care needs
- And, since your doctor is part of Atrium Health, you’ll get access to some of the region’s best hospitals and specialists if you need them.
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist family medicine provides routine health care as well as additional services, such as specialty exams, screenings, and minor surgeries.
- Preventive care for all ages, including yearly physicals and vaccinations
- Same-day sick visits
- Pediatric care, including well visits, newborn care and sick care
- Women's care, including gynecologic exams and birth control
- Senior care
- Chronic disease management, including for high blood pressure and diabetes
- Lab services and X-rays
- Minor surgeries, like stitches for minor cuts and mole removal
- Sports and school physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- Drug screenings
- Easy access to your medical record and doctor's office online through myWakeHealth
In addition, as a member of the Atrium Health family, you’ll get seamless referrals to specialty care when needed, at a location convenient to you.