Whether you’re navigating a condition or just trying to stay healthy, primary care is the first step to your best health. At Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, we have primary care providers board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics.
With services that include preventive medicine, treatment of illnesses and injuries, and chronic disease management, count on us to help you establish a baseline, keep existing conditions in check, and feel your best at every stage of life.
Why Choose Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist
When you choose a primary care provider who’s part of Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, you can feel confident you’re getting top-notch care. Here are just a few reasons patients trust us to care for them:
- Hundreds of board-certified providers. Each provider has an online profile, where you can view their credentials, read real patient reviews and find the perfect fit for you.
- Convenient locations. With practices across the region - from Hickory and Greensboro to Winston-Salem - it’s easy to find one close to you.
- Access to specialists. When needed, we provide seamless coordination to more specialized services across Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, including experts in cancer, cardiology, orthopedics, neurosurgery and more.
Primary Care Services
A primary care doctor isn’t just someone you see once a year. By getting to know your personal history, goals and preferences, they become your most trusted partner in health.
Depending on your unique health needs, primary care services can include:
- Preventive care, like physicals and screenings
- Chronic disease management
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Immunizations, including for flu and COVID-19
- Prescription medications, including antibiotics and birth control
- Diet and nutrition guidance
- Coordinated referrals to specialists
How to Make an Appointment
If you are a new patient, you can make an appointment with any of our primary care physicians who are accepting new patients by requesting an appointment online or calling 336-716-WAKE (9253). We're located in North Carolina cities including Greensboro, Hickory, Clemmons, Winston-Salem, and more.
Learn all the ways you may access care throughout Wake Forest Baptist.